Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 6 hours and 10 minutes.Servings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 pound chicken thighs, boneless, skinless and cubed
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium-high heat, add the chicken, onion and garlic, cook for 10 minutes and transfer to the slow cooker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Divide everything into bowls and serve.
Nutrition: calories 263, fat 12, fiber 3, carbs 6, protein 14