Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 3 hoursServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 pound butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 cup veggie stock
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- In your slow cooker, mix the squash with the garlic, stock and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on Low for 3 hours.
- Divide squash mix between plates and serve as a side dish.
Nutrition: calories 196, fat 3, fiber 7, carbs 8, protein 7