Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 6 hoursServings: 4 Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breast, skinless, boneless and roughly cubed
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- ¾ cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- In your slow cooker, mix the chicken with the oil, mustard and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Divide the mix into bowls and serve.
Nutrition: calories 200, fat 9, fiber 2, carbs 5, protein 10