Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 7 hoursServings: 4 Ingredients:
- 1 pound turkey breast, skinless, boneless and sliced
- 1 tablespoon oregano, chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- In your slow cooker, mix the turkey with the oregano, stock and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on Low for 7 hours.
- Divide the mix between plates and serve.
Nutrition: calories 162, fat 8, fiber 2, carbs 5, protein 9