Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 6 hoursServings: 2 Ingredients:
- ½ cup firm tofu, cubed
- 1 cup pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In your slow cooker, mix the tofu with the pineapple and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Divide into bowls and serve as an appetizer.
Nutrition: calories 201, fat 5, fiber 7, carbs 15, protein 4