Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 4 hoursServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- ½ tablespoon chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup white rice, cooked
- ½ cup corn
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 2 colored bell peppers, tops and insides scooped out
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- In a bowl, mix the onion with the oil, paprika and the other ingredients except the peppers and tomato sauce, stir well and stuff the peppers the with this mix.
- Put the peppers in the slow cooker, add the sauce, put the lid on and cook on Low for 4 hours.
- Transfer the peppers on a platter and serve as an appetizer.
Nutrition: calories 253, fat 5, fiber 4, carbs 12, protein 3